This electric wheelchair excels indoors and out!
Some power wheelchairs are made for close quarters. Who says you can’t have it all? The Pride Jazzy® Elite 14 delivers peak performance, everywhere you go. You’ll love the easy-to-use joystick as you deftly navigate around corners. Tight spaces won’t bother you at all with the 24-inch turning radius.
When business or pleasure takes you outside, the Jazzy Elite 14 is ready to impress. Bulked up 14-inch tires chew up uneven terrain and tame major bumps. The tire configuration, which includes front anti-tip wheels and rear casters, is made to climb. Take on hills, ramps or whatever obstacles you come across. Simply cruise over grade changes and new surfaces. The performance is nothing short of elite.
Elite Jazzy Wheelchair performs all day
Maximize everyday life with a Jazzy Elite 14. Relax in the comfortable, high-back seat as you tackle your to-do list. With a 300-pound weight capacity, you can travel up to 18 miles per charge. Travel across any surface at will, then open it up with a max speed of up to 4 mph. With that range and performance, you might find yourself adding a few more items to your list.
When you return home, it’s easy to get your electric power chair ready for the next day. Easily plug the off-board charger into the controller to ensure you’ll have enough power for tomorrow’s adventure.
Stay snazzy with Jazzy Elite 14 electric wheelchair
We’ve talked about all the things you can do with a Jazzy Elite 14, but we haven’t mentioned how good you’ll look doing them. This model is available with blue or red shrouds. The color-through shroud is specially designed to reduce visible scratches or scrapes. You’ll look your best as you roll toward the next experience.
Mid-wheel drive provides the tightest turning radiuses in their class and caster wheels absorb the shock of obstacles, offering outstanding handling and control.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 24″ turning radius
- Up to 18 miles per charge at 300 lbs., Up to 21 miles at 200 lbs.
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Angle-adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Front-wheel drive design for excellent maneuverability
- 14″ knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- 40A Dynamic Linx controller
- Extended 13-month limited warranty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments