Jazzy Select Power Chair
Select a power wheelchair for your full days.
An active lifestyle requires a power chair that can keep up. The Jazzy Select has your back, from your daily routine to the occasional adventure and everything in between. With 19.4 miles of battery life on a single charge, the Jazzy Select is ready for a full day. Navigate through your home with this slender power chair. Mid-wheel drive offers a tight turning radius around doorways and corners.
Adventures outside are just as manageable. You won’t waste any time as you zip over changing terrain at a full speed of 4.3 mph.
A smooth ride and maximum maneuverability
While the surface you’re riding on changes, the smoothness never wavers. Without looking down, you might not notice cracked, weathered sidewalk on your way into the coffee shop. The Jazzy Select has Active-Trac® Suspension, which ensures a smooth, comfortable ride. The bumps are absorbed, while you confidently cruise inside.
Dual in-line motors provide the efficiency, range, and performance for all your activities. Mid-wheel drive guides you into the coffee shop, around that display of mugs and bagged coffee and to the register. Take your drink and navigate to a table. Don’t worry about rogue chairs or fellow patrons, the 22.5-inch turning radius lets you move freely.
Customize your comfort with a Jazzy Select
The experience on a Jazzy Select is personal. You can adjust the depth of the high-back seat and recline slightly. With the adjustable foot platform your feet can rest comfortably. If you’re going to spend the day in the same seat, comfort is paramount.
Glide through your day of errands, work or relaxing with unparalleled comfort and ease. When the day is done, easily charge your batteries so you’ll be ready to do it again tomorrow!
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.3 mph
- 22.5″ turning radius
- Up to 19.4 miles per charge
- Active-Trac® Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Mid-wheel drive offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Comfortable, depth adjustable, limited recline comfort high-back with headrest
- Dual, in-line motors provide greater performance, range and efficiency
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Easy side access to batteries
- Height and depth adjustable foot platform, offering two positions of height and one position of depth
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments