It’s the ultimate heavy duty electric wheelchair.
The Pride Jazzy® Elite HD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair excels on various terrain. When your lifestyle calls for superior performance, the Jazzy Elite HD answers. You’ll be in complete control using dual-motor, front-wheel drive technology. The knobby, 14-inch drive wheels are begging for a challenge. These bigger-than-average tires provide extra absorption on uneven terrain. Accompanied by 3-inch anti-tip wheels on the front and 6-inch solid casters on the back, the big drive wheels make life easy to maneuver.
Jazzy Elite HD Wheelchair is robust and ready
The Jazzy Elite HD has a 450-pound weight capacity. It was designed with optimum weight distribution, ensuring top-of-the-line traction. With up to 14.4 miles per charge you can navigate your surroundings, reaching a top speed of 4 mph. The Jazzy Elite HD has plenty of finesse to navigate tight corners.
Easy-to-operate heavy duty power wheelchair
Power and grit are the Jazzy Elite HD’s greatest strengths but hardly the only ones. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to operate and how comfortable it is. The intuitive, in-line hand control allows for effortless maneuvering. You can pivot on the 24-inch turning radius with a simple move of the joystick.
The large 24-inch by 24-inch seat can be adjusted for depth, while the high back provides full-body support all day. The broad footrest is also adjustable, further adding to your comfort and stability.
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 24″ turning radius
- Up to 14.4 miles per charge
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Color-through shroud
- Angle-adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Front-wheel drive design for excellent maneuverability
- 14″ knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- 40A Dynamic LiNX controller
- Extended 13-month limited warranty
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments