Elegant, powerful mobility in Baja® Mobility’s fastest outdoor scooter
Baja® Raptor 2 outdoor mobility scooter breaks you out of your monotony loop. When your days and weeks run together, that’s when you need a jolt of speed and mobility reimagined.
Baja® Raptor 2 gives you the power to do more. It’s your sidekick for interrupting a lazy afternoon with a breezy ride to your favorite neighborhood hangout.
Riders who love their Baja® Raptor 2 outdoor scooters live in close communities, like retirement villages or condos. Though it isn’t necessary, they’ve also got access to a garage or carport where they can safely park their scooter out of the elements.
Their friends live close by and they have other destinations like shops and cafes within a short ride — at least close enough so everyone else in their group who’s walking can make it, too.
They choose the Baja® Raptor 2 when they could otherwise take a car, but it isn’t necessary. A Baja® Raptor 2 is more versatile and also fast enough to make the most out of afternoon trips to the community pool or the bookstore on the corner.
Baja® Mobility’s fastest outdoor mobility scooter
With speeds up to 14 mph, Baja® Raptor 2, part of the Baja® Mobility series, can hold its own on sidewalks. It has a stunning maximum 31-mile-per-charge, which means you’re ready for adventures day or night.
Speaking of night riding, the Baja® Raptor 2 outdoor scooter has a powerful lighting package, with directional signals, brake lights and a brilliant headlamp that guarantees you can see — and will be seen — in the dark.
Life is better with mobility reimagined on a Baja® Raptor 2
We believe in chasing new experiences. We make memories and forge relationships when we have experiences together.
Baja® Raptor 2 blends powerful intuitive functionality, including a thumb throttle and automatic braking, supported by a hand brake for faster stopping. It’s a ride built for forging new experiences.
Mobility gives us the freedom to chart our own course, and Baja® Raptor 2 is mobility electrified. With a full suspension system and a 400-pound capacity, it suits just about any rider who refuses to slow down.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60” turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs. (31 miles at 220 lbs.)
- 20”x18” limited recline memory foam seat with manual adjustment, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with standard regenerative and electromechanical braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console which shows estimated speed, mileage, and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear-view suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Two rear-view mirrors
- XLR USB charger
**Non-Medical Device The intended use of this product is to provide assistance to persons with limited mobility who have the capacity to operate a motorized scooter