Pride’s toughest mobility scooter
This scooter has a new look. Strength and confidence define the Maxima 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter. In Pride’s lineup, it has the greatest weight capacity of 500 pounds and you get mileage of up to 19.8 miles per charge. Even with those impressive range specs, Pride’s industry-leading engineers managed to squeeze top speeds of 5.8 mph in the Maxima 3-Wheel.
When it comes to rider experience, we’ll start with the 22-inch captain’s style seat with headrest. Adjustable armrests and a limited recline of up to 106 degrees let you find the perfect upright position for your ideal comfort. This mobility scooter will take you to new heights. Just when you thought the features couldn’t get better, you have the option to upgrade your mobility scooter by adding a power-elevating seat. The optional power elevating seat can help you gain an additional 6.25″ of height. Now, you can access top cabinets, countertops, and other out-of-reach items.
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Full LED light package includes front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Durable and stylish front and side bumper are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- XLR battery charger on the tiller
- 22″x18″-20″ High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline, 4-point swivel seat and 7″ headrest with 3″ of adjustments
- USB mobile device charging port built into the tiller for convenient charging of smartphones and portable electronic devices
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25″ of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
*Available in 3-wheel and 4-wheel models
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments