Probasics Semi Electric Bed
The ProBasics Lightweight Semi-Electric Bed is easy for one person to transport – with a foot section that weighs just 42 lbs. The robust, lightweight frame and snap on or off low-voltage DC motor box ensure quick, efficient set-ups and easy routine maintenance. Patients will take comfort that in the event of a power failure a 9V battery back-up may be used to allow movement to the lowest bed position. Plus, the smart, recessed design of the head and foot spring assemblies help reduce pinching and injuries.
- Easy to transport – foot section weighs just 42 lb.
- Quick set-up and easy maintenance with motor and electronics that can be removed for service or cleaning
- Head and foot sections can be raised independently or simultaneously
- Large button, simple-to-use hand pendant
- Manual crank at the foot adjusts the frame height
- Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new
- 9V battery back-up lets users go to the lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring support and foot assembly are recessed to help reduce pinching and injuries
- Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg position capable
- Beds include two locking and two non-locking casters
- Quiet, efficient ETL-approved DC low voltage single motor box
- HCPCS Code: E0295*
MATTRESS SOLD SEPARATELY* I Prices listed are base prices.
Bed Height: 15″ min. to 20″ max. (without mattress)
Sleep Surface: 80″L x 36″ W
Overall Bed: 87″L x 36″ W
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Limited Warranty: 5 Years on Frame and 2 Years on Motor – mechanical/electrical