Sleep comfortably with the Meridian alternating pressure mattress. The Meridian SatinAir Adjustable Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System is designed to be placed over an existing mattress and is both easy to use and maintain. The compact, quiet pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells in the pressure pad. It comes standard with a variable pressure setting for maximum patient comfort and compliance. The pump features an output of five liters per minute with a five minute cycle time and can be mounted on the bed with built-in brackets.
- Prevents bedsores and ulcers. The alternating pressure are mattress inflates with alternating pressure to help prevent bedsores and pressure ulcers. It hooks up to the pump, which is powered through any standard household electrical outlet.
- Silent pump won’t interfere with your sleep. The alternating pressure mattresses pump provides a silent and effective alternating air current without waking you.
- Inflates and deflates air cells over a five minute cycle time. The pump offers a five minute cycle time. It alternates the alternating pressure relief mattress for a comfortable sleep.
- Installs over any home mattress. The alternating air flow mattress turns any home bed into a hospital bed. It’s perfect for anyone undergoing bed sores treatment or in need of a bedsore cushion. No need to purchase a hospital bed for your home.
- 130 individual bubble cells provide maximum comfort. The 130 bubble cells work together to alternate mattress pressure, provide comfort, and prevent worsening bedsores.
- Pump mounts on the bed with a built-in bracket. The mounting pump adds even more convenience with no need to worry about where to place it.
- Control how firm or soft the mattress is. A convenient dial on the pump allows you to control how firm or soft the air mattress for bed sores is.
- Wraps around the existing mattress for stability. Flaps attached to the alternating pressure mattress pad prevent it from moving around or falling off the bed.
- Features leak-resistant tubes. A common concern is buying a leaking medical air mattress. Premium quality construction ensures mattress topper doesn’t leak, providing the patient with a good night’s sleep.
- Support patients up to 300 lbs. The alternating pressure air mattress features a durable, heavy-gauge, premium vinyl to last long and provide a consistent comfort level for long periods.
- Comes with a one year guarantee. Purchase with confidence. Our Meridian air alternating pressure mattress system comes with a one year guarantee. Should anything happen, we’ll make it right.