Probasics K7 Heavy-Duty Manual Wheelchair
The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seat and higher weight capacity requirements.With seat width of 24 inches, a weight capacity of 450 pounds and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Heavy Duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- 8″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- 24″ rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- HCPCS* Code: K0007, K00195 or E0990 (elevating legrests only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Prices listed are base prices.