The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seats and higher weight capacity requirements. With a seat width of 24 inches, a weight capacity of 450 pounds, and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Heavy Duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- 8″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- 24″ rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Removable desk-length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy-duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- HCPCS* Code: K0007, K00195 or E0990 (elevating legrests only)
Prices listed are base prices.