The perfect upgrade from a standard K0004 wheelchair, the ProBasics K4 TRANSFORMER is a dual purpose, high strength lightweight wheelchair that quickly transforms from a self-propelled wheelchair to a compact transport chair with 8″ wheels all around. Great as a transitional chair for accompanied excursions while retaining self-propel capabilities. Also allows the slimming down of the chair to navigate narrow doorways.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Serves as both a mobility wheelchair and a transport chair. The transformer chair can quickly and easily turn into a transport chair by removing the back wheels. It’s perfect for those in need of a rugged, heavy-duty wheelchair and a light weight transport chair.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. The manual wheelchair is made of sturdy aluminum for a durable and dependable source of mobility. The materials make a lightweight, portable wheelchair for easy transportation.
- 8-inch full swivel front casters mounted on aluminum forks
- 24-inch “quick release” rear wheels with composite handrims
- Bolted on 8-inch transport chair rear wheels
- Self-locking paddle release, flip-back padded desk length arms
- Lightweight black, woven nylon upholstery
- Fold down back with easy release paddles
- Complete with lightweight aluminum wheel locks for both 24-inch and 8-inch rear wheel modes
- Detachable flip-up rear anti-tippers
- Accessory pouch sewn into back
- Footrests include heel loops and composite footplates (optional elevating legrests sold separately – WCT4ELR)
- Folds for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty on the frame and one year warranty on all parts. Should your disabled wheelchair become defective, we’ll make it right.