The ProBasics K3 Lightweight Wheelchair offers all the benefits of a standard K3 wheelchair with the added feature of removable flip-back height adjustable arms and a 2-inch upholstery seat extension. Weighing less than 36 pounds, the foldable wheelchair also comes standard with tool-free adjustable front riggings and easy push-lock wheel locks.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. With a powder-coated silver vein steel frame, the Probasics wheelchair offers rugged and dependable wheelchair assistance.
- 2″ removable seat extension. The push wheelchair features an extended seat for added comfort. It’s completely removable to take off when not needed.
- Removable flip-back height adjustable arms allow for easy transfer. The lightweight, portable wheelchair offers a custom level of treatment with its adjustable armrests.
- Height adjustable from 17″ to 20″. The heavy-duty wheelchair dual axle provides easy transition of seat heights to hemi-level.
- Available with swing-away or elevating padded leg rests. Choose your wheelchair leg support for even more comfort. Both are removable without the need for tools.
- Easy to clean and resists mildew and bacteria. The comfortable nylon upholstery can be wiped clean and resists materials such as mildew and bacteria.
- Wheels lock in place for safety. The easy push-to-lock wheels keep the adult wheelchair in place. This is perfect when the mobility wheelchair is in use at a standstill position.
- 11″ when folded. The lightweight folding wheelchair folds quickly for storage in compact spaces. The collapsible wheelchair can be easily stored in the trunk of a car for easy travel.
- Large 24″ rear wheels for easy moving. The large solid urethane tires move smoothly for easy maneuvering. Their large size keeps the manual wheelchair moving on unsteady terrains