Class-defining midsize mobility scooter
The Pride Victory® 10 3-Wheel sets the pace for midsize mobility scooters. Often imitated, never duplicated, the Victory 10 delivers the safety and versatility you need when it’s time to get out and go.
You have the freedom to move with a spacious deck and ergonomic tiller, which accommodates both left- and right-handed users. It’s built with Pride’s feather-touch disassembly system, so packing it up for a full day of shopping or a weekend getaway no longer feels like a hassle.
Take your Victory 10 3-Wheel over gravel and grass with rugged, non-scuffing tires that never go flat. The LED light illuminates the path ahead in low-light moments. Considering the battery capacity offers distances up to 16 miles on a single charge, you might just find yourself needing to switch on the headlight.
Some of the technical details that push the Victory 10 3-Wheel mobility scooter to the top of the class include a 400-pound weight capacity and a tight turning radius of 42”, which makes it a breeze to navigate the department store or supermarket aisles. Adjustable speeds reach up to 5.3 mph. And when it’s finally time to recharge, simply plug in the charging cable to the easy-access port on the tiller handle.
Your days don’t have extra room to fuss with your mobility scooter. You want reliable power, thoughtful design, and high-level comfort. That’s why you choose Pride.
A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per-charge range of up to 16 miles, and a maximum speed of up to 5.3 mph complement the versatility of the Victory 10.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.3 mph maximum speed
- 42″ turning radius
- Up to 15.5 miles per charge
- 18″ x 17″ Pinchless hinge, molded plastic, black vinyl seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Long-lasting, maximum intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments