Our Most Feature-Rich Mobility Scooter!
We’ve always dared to think BIG. You’ve got big plans, after all. So, you need a reliable mobility scooter that will step up in a big way when it’s time to get up and go.
Enter the PX4, the latest bold innovation from Pride Mobility, and your conduit for charting out new destinations. It boasts a 500-pound weight capacity and it doesn’t hold it back from ramping up to a top speed of 9.3 mph. Coupled with an impressive 23.4-mile battery range, traveling is a cinch, no matter your destination.
Your life is on the move, so let the PX4 do all the work! Just sit back and enjoy where it takes you.
Room to Breathe.
A mobility solution has never been more secure. Our PX4 is the first of its kind to utilize Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology for its ignition system. Simply place or tap the NFC key fob near the receiver on the side of the tiller to start the scooter. It’s easy, enhances your experience, and adds an extra layer of security, since the fobs are unique to each unit.
Full suspension and memory foam seating allow you to breeze over asphalt, concrete, gravel, and any hard-packed surface in ultimate comfort. The PX4 is your ideal travel companion, whether at the park or exploring urban cityscapes, day or night, thanks to a full LED lighting package.
Good Times Await.
Life’s roads can diverge in directions we never thought possible. When new trails emerge, let the PX4 be your guide. Setting a new standard of performance and comfort, this mobility scooter is bound to move you in more ways than one. It’s time to put those big plans of yours into motion.
- NFC key fob for enhanced security
- 500 lb. weight capacity is the industry’s biggest yet
- Impressive top speed of up to 9.3 mph
- Cruises up to 23.4 miles on a single battery charge
- Durable color-through shrouds
- Depth adjustable memory foam seating with 6″ slider
- Seat size options that include 18×18-20″, 20×18-20″, 22×20-22″
- Delta steering wheel with LCD console
- Water-resistant user interface
- Full LED lighting package for maximum visibility and safety
- Pneumatic front and rear tires
- Full suspension to ensure a smooth ride over uneven terrain
- Supplemental hand brake for additional stopping power
- Choice of five unique vinyl accent color options with a 7-year outdoor durability rating
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments