The Medline Basic Full-Electric Homecare Hospital Bed takes quality and safety in mind, providing high reliability in an affordable bed. It is 100% electric making it an ideal option for individuals who need to quickly and easily adjust the height as well as the head and foot position. The base of the bed consists of a full metal frame accompanied by 4 castor wheels that allow the bed to be easily moved from one location to another. The support area is made to allow the mattress to sit flush to prevent pinching or entrapment risk. This tight design greatly minimizes the risk of the user or caretaker getting a body part pinched or entrapped.
It includes a 9V battery backup that can take the bed to the lowest horizontal position during a power failure for patient access. Optional upgrades include adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets.
- Light, making transport quick and effortless
- Caster wheels to secure a bed in its desired location
- Intuitive use for caregivers, both professional and familial
- Helps to prevent common patient sores and injuries
- Constructed of durable material
- Head and foot move independently of each other
- Completely electronic, making adjustments a breeze
Mattress Sold Separately* I Prices listed are base prices.