Breaking down barriers with the Jazzy EVO 613 Power Chair series
The Jazzy® EVO 613 and Jazzy® EVO 613Li measure in at an impressive 22 inches wide at the base and offer a 22-inch turning radius. Not only is it one of the most powerful power wheelchairs on the market, but it’s also one of the narrowest and most maneuverable.
The Jazzy EVO 613 series gives you all the best that Pride has to offer with patented Active-Trac® Suspension and exclusive Mid-Wheel 6® Technology that provide you with a smoother, stable ride.
And it does all that while pushing the limits of mileage and speed capabilities. A single charge can carry you up to 21 miles with the lithium battery, and top speeds up to 5.1 mph.
The Jazzy EVO 613 series of power wheelchairs with lithium batteries represent a philosophy we share here at Pride Mobility®. If you’re not constantly improving, ever innovating, and pushing boundaries, you might as well fall behind.
The Jazzy EVO 613 stands on the shoulders of the industry-defining designs of its forebearers. Powerful lithium batteries last longer, charge faster and weigh less. The Jazzy EVO 613 has a futuristic design, with edgy lines and sharp colorways, giving you extra confidence.
It’s not just a mobility device – the Jazzy EVO 613 power wheelchair becomes a personal statement. Like us at Pride, you also believe that the pursuit of progress is a way of life.
Comfort and convenience with the Jazzy EVO Series
Adjust your seat depth, swivel, recline and set the armrests to the ideal position. Choose from three available seat sizes in 16-inch, 18-inch, and 20-inch widths with memory foam.
Medicare may pay for your Jazzy EVO 613 or Jazzy EVO 613Li.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Narrow base width of only 22″
- Maximum speed up to 5.1 mph
- 3″ Ground clearance
- 13″ solid drive tires
- Per charge range up to 17 miles with U1 SLA batteries and up to 21 miles with lithium ion (200 lbs.)
- Mid-wheel 6® Technology offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Pride’s patented Active-Trac® (ATX) Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Memory foam high-back seat with single seat post allows the user to swivel
- Available depth-adjustable seat sizes: 16″ W x16″-18″ D, 18″ W x 18″-20″ D, 20″ W x 18″-20″
- Height, width, and angle adjustable armrests
- Flip-up, height, angle, and depth adjustable foot platform
- Removable matte-finish color-through shrouds
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments