The Drive Competitor II Semi-Electric bed assures you the greatest in comfort, quality, and ease of use. This semi-electric bed features a newer tubular design and four castor wheels which are perfect for caregivers or nursing facilities where the bed is frequently moved/adjusted.
- Hand Crank adjustable bed height features a NEW positive fit hexagonal crank connection making it easy to raise and lower bed height for patient comfort, ease of entry/egress and patient care accessibility
- Large glow in the dark hand pendant has easy-to-use controls for adjusting head and foot deck sections to comfortable positions built in battery backup and power indicator light. NEW Lock out feature can be used to prevent accidental actuation of head or foot adjustment
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery (not included) located in the hand pendant can lower the head and foot sections to a horizontal position. Two additional Batteries can be installed into the motor housing to increase adjustment speed and extend battery life. No crank needed
- Slat Deck provides strength, no-sag mattress support, no links to connect, easy to clean
- Patient weight capacity is 350 lbs. Total weight capacity 450 lbs. evenly distributed. Includes occupant, mattress, side rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.
- Ultra light head and foot frame weigh only 41 lbs. each making one person transport and assembly easy
- Full and Half Rails meet IEC Entrapment guidelines when used on the #15561/15571 beds and are backward compatible for use with the #15560 & 15570 Competitor beds
- Product Safety Standards: Meets IEC 60601-2-52 60601-1 60601-1-2 60601-1-11
- Frame/Weld Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Mechanical Warranty: 1 Year
- Electrical Warranty: 1 Year
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Product Weight||146 lbs.|
|Mattress Sleep Surface Length||80″|
|Mattress Sleep Surface Width||36″|