The Protekt® 500 lb. Stand patient lift has a higher weight capacity than most other competitors sit-to-stand lifts. With a lifting range of 37-71″, the user is able to be lifted from a chair or bed into a comfortable standing position with minimal outside assistance. The legs can be opened and closed via basic foot maneuvers utilizing a foot pedal on the back pedal on the back of the lift. With its 3” dual front casters it ensures safe and easy transfers. Our performance class actuator includes an emergency quick release and an easy-to-push emergency stop resting at the top of the control box. This lift is capable of 80 to 100 lifts on a single charge, which takes approximately 12 hours to be fully charged
- 500 lb. weight capacity.
- 4 sling hooks allows for multiple sling options, safer patient handling and a wider range of transfers.
- Fast speed lift motor reduces time for the transfer.
- Battery lasts twice as long as competing brands for less downtime (24 volts).
- Ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base.
- Dual rear locking casters.
- 4″ rear casters with brake & 3″ dual front caters.
- Single piece molded kneepad with handlebar.
- Height & depth adjustable kneepad position.
- Clip free sling hookups improve safety and reduce downtime.
- Full parts breakdowns and modular design on lift and electronics.
- Advanced electronics with auxiliary up/down lift controls.
- Electronics: 2 Year
- Frame: 3 Year
- Battery: 1 Year
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Unit Weight||119 lbs.|
|Base Ext. Width – Closed||26.4”|
|Front Caster Height||4.7″|
|Kneepad Depth Range||2.8″|
|Kneepad Height Range||20.2″-23.7″|
|Base Opened Turning Diameter||54.2″|
|Base Closed Turning Diameter||50.0″|
|Charging Cradle (No Plug)||LP-TBC2-CRDL|