Probasics K2 Manual Wheelchair
The ProBasics K2 Standard Wheelchair is designed to meet a variety of patient profiles. With a patient weight capacity of 300 pounds, a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment and multi-position caster forks, it is one of the more versatile wheelchairs on the market today. Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings.
- Slide tube, powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable
- Chart pocket on back for additional convenience
- Includes elevating padded legrests with composite footplates
- Elevating legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Composite handrims with 24″ solid urethane tires
- 8″ x 1″ solid rubber front casters
- HCPCS* Code: K0002, K0001
K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)
Prices listed are base prices.
Seat Width: 18″
Seat Depth: 16″
Seat to Floor: 19.5″ or 17.5″
Back Height: 18″
Back Style: Fixed
Front Rigging: Swing-away Legrests or Elevating Legrests
Arm Type: Flip-Back
Desk Length: Removable
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Product Weight: 41-43 lbs.
Frame: Limited Lifetime on frame
Parts: 1 year on all parts