Versatile mobility scooter pushes the limits of futuristic style
The Pride Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 3-Wheel mobility scooter blends powerful Comfort Trac Suspension with futuristic styling. The latest shroud panel design from Pride gives this portable mobility scooter its distinctive appearance. It’s got sharp, clean lines that update the look and feel of one of the most versatile scooters on the market. Riders want portability. They want performance. Aesthetics can be an understated afterthought, but anyone who says that looks don’t matter is kidding themselves. We’re getting honest with the Go Go LX with CTS Suspension 3-Wheel.
Time to get real about what your scooter looks like
Its sharp trim package rounds out a powerful 300-pound weight capacity and battery distance of up to eight miles per charge. It reaches top speeds of 4.4 mph. With three wheels, you can achieve a tighter turning radius of just 33.5 inches, so it’s perfect for navigating around tighter corners.
CTS Suspension gives this Go Go scooter a smoother ride
Pride’s industry-leading CTS suspension system offers a gentler, smoother ride across varied terrain. So this mobility scooter becomes the perfect option for riders who plan to take the road less traveled every once in a while.
A Go Go portable mobility scooter is the perfect solution for the traveling rider.
At Pride, we don’t call any of our products “portable” without really meaning it. With feather-touch disassembly, riders can literally take apart the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension in a few swift movements – and stow away five lightweight pieces. The heaviest component weighs just 33 pounds.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
*Optional colors sold separately.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.