Pride® Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension 3-Wheel | FDA Class II Medical Device*
By Pride Mobility
Best-in-Class Ride Quality – Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over various terrains
Delta Tiller – Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Interchangeable Shrouds – Includes sets of easily changeable colored panels: red and blue. Optional Colors Available*: Onyx Black, Orion Yellow, Pearl Pink, and Sunburst Orange.
Comfortable Seating – Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
*Optional colors sold separately.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds