A powerful battery keeps your scooter going
Battery performance defines the Go Go® Endurance Li Mobility Scooter. With lithium technology, you’ll charge your batteries faster, achieve longer battery life, and experience greater reliability from one of Pride’s most popular mobility scooter lineups.
Lithium batteries, the same technology used to power your smartphone and electric vehicles, pack more power into smaller, lighter units. The Go Go Endurance Li comes with the standard 8 amp hour battery, which is safe to carry onto a plane*. Or you can upgrade to the 16 MAXX** amp hour version, which gives you up to 14.4 miles per charge.
We have other reasons to call this model the “Endurance,” beyond improved battery performance.
Smoothing your mobility scooter ride for the long haul
Since you’ll be riding further, the Go Go Endurance Li includes Pride’s Comfort-Trac Suspension with powerful coil springs at each tire. You can endure more varied terrain on 8-inch, non-marking tires. The Go Go Endurance also offers a weight capacity up to 325 pounds.
Finally, we couldn’t call it a “Go Go” without the portability features that give you mobility at every destination. Feather-touch disassembly means you can disassemble it effortlessly.
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Standard 8 Ah airline-safe* lithium-ion battery pack or upgrade to the 16Ah MAXX** battery box for additional range
- Maximum speed up to 4.2 mph
- 48.25” turning radius
- • Up to 7.2 miles (8Ah*); Up to 14.4 miles (16Ah** MAXX) per charge
- 17”x17” or 20”x18” swivel seat with flip-up, height and angle adjustable armrests
- Pride’s front and rear suspension CTS Suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter and rest your wrists
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand and easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces
- High-intensity LED headlight on tiller
- Off-board charger port conveniently on your tiller
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable Garnet Red (matte) and Euro Grey colored shrouds
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
* Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go Go® Endurance and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
** Does not meet airline requirements.
The Lithium Battery Advantage
- Faster Charging Time
- Lighter weight
- Longer Lifecycle
- Less service calls/maintenance
- More Usable Energy
- Sustained Power Performance
- Built-in Smart Battery Protection