Invacare brings the safety and convenience of a low bed into the Homecare Bed Series with the Invacare® Full-Electric Low Bed. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed, most often used when injuries from falling out of bed are a concern. The Low Bed ends are fully compatible with existing Invacare full-electric bed frame inventories and the drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for providers.
Users and caregivers can easily adjust body position and bed height with an intuitive hand pendant. Maintenance is easy with color-coded junction box connections. Interchangeable bed ends reduce inventory and are washable with standard water pressure.
MATTRESS SOLD SEPARATELY* I PRICES LISTED ARE BASE PRICES.
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber casters are non-marring
- The ergonomic hand pendant features a heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Convenient access to emergency manual crank for peace of mind
- Waterproof enclosures on the motor system for easy cleaning
- High-impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch resistant; washable for easy cleaning
- Universal low bed end can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the low Bed, Interchangeability simplifies storage and reduces inventory complexity
- Rubber caster tread for better tracking with non-marring material
- DC low voltage, compact motor system has a quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering the height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and a heavy-duty cord. Waterproof casing for easy cleaning and conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle