Invacare® Full-Electric Low Homecare Bed
Invacare brings the safety and convenience of a low bed into the Homecare Bed Series with the Invacare® Full-Electric Low Bed. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed, most often used when injuries from falling out of bed are a concern. The Low Bed ends are fully compatible with existing Invacare full-electric bed frame inventories and the drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for providers.
Users and caregivers can easily adjust body position and bed height with intuitive hand pendant. Maintenance is easy with color-coded junction box connections. Interchangeable bed ends reduce inventory and are washable with standard water pressure.
MATTRESS SOLD SEPARATELY* I PRICES LISTED ARE BASE PRICES.
Available on backorder
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber casters are non-marring
- Ergonomic hand pendant features heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Convenient access to emergency manual crank for peace of mind
- Waterproof enclosures on motor system for easy cleaning