The Invacare® Semi-Electric Homecare Bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees. A manual crank located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance. The motor system is quiet and features waterproof enclosures. In the event of a power outage, the bed also includes a hand crank which can be used for adjustments.
Interchangeable head and footboards make delivery and set-up easy and reduce inventory complexity while simple, color-coded electronic connections take the guesswork out of servicing.
- Durable panels are impact and scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Rubber casters are non-marring
- The ergonomic hand pendant features a heavy-duty, strain-relief cord
- Convenient access to emergency manual crank for peace of mind
- Waterproof enclosures on the motor system for easy cleaning
- High-impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch resistant; washable for easy cleaning
- Universal low bed end can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the low Bed, Interchangeability simplifies storage and reduces inventory complexity
- Rubber caster tread for better tracking with non-marring material
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and a heavy-duty cord. Waterproof casing for easy cleaning and conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle
MATTRESS SOLD SEPARATELY* | Prices listed are base prices.