The Drive Cruiser III Wheelchair has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearings, in front and rear, provide long-lasting performance and reliability and the 8″ front caster wheels offer a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip-back, desk arms make transferring easy. The Cruiser III has a detachable flip-back adjustable desk arms, elevating leg rests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels, and push-to-lock wheel locks.
Prices listed are base prices.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16″ to 18″
- Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8″ front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks