First-class features for an economy 3-wheel mobility scooter
Looks can be deceiving with the Pride Go Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter. You’ll find the same incredible features, like battery range, miles per hour and even the latest in scooter styling, built into an economy class scooter. You get Pride’s exclusive feather-touch disassembly., Your scooter easily disassembles into five easy-to-stow pieces. The heaviest component is just 29.5 pounds. Modern-looking shrouds wrap around a powerful, portable mobility scooter, which offers up to 8 miles on a single charge and a 24-volt DC motor that provides top speeds up to 4.3 mph.
The Pride Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel’s performance specs go toe-to-toe with the leading portable scooters in its class.
Simplified components bring value to the Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel
The Go Go Ultra X 3-Wheel uses a new lightweight, foldable seat design. Its mesh seat back provides supportive and breathable comfort with a 17-inch-by-17-inch, vinyl-wrapped cushion.
The tiller assembly includes an adjustment knob and a convenient charging port. So, when you roll into your parking spot at the end of the day, simply plug in right below the controls to charge up for another day.
The Go Go Ultra X 3-Wheel gives you the keys to mobility reimagined. The bounds of your neighborhood, your morning ride to your favorite bakery cafe, a day trip with the grandkids to the zoo, they all start to feel more accessible, more achievable and more meaningful.
With a Go Go 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter, you stop worrying about how you’re going to get around and focus more on the parts that really matter — making connections and sharing experiences with the people you care about.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on tiller to charge your scooter
The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments