Drive Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair
By Drive Medical
Drive has a new combo walker and transport chair in one! You can easily switch from walking independently with the aid of this sturdy drive nitro to being pushed with the help of a caregiver. This new unit is both safe and stable. The Drive Nitro has been highly praised for its added safety features including putting the brake cable inside the frame so it won’t catch on anything.
This Drive rollator has 10” front wheels that make it easy to traverse over most obstacles and helps enhance turning radius and rolling comfort. Also, the rollator features a cross-brace design that allows for both side-to-side folding and added stability. The switch from rollator to chair is completely tool free.
The weight capacity is 300 pounds.
Prices listed are base prices.
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair into one unit. The user can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver
- The tool-free two-position contoured backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Nitro Duet as a rollator or transport chair
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free buttons
- Caster fork design and large 10″ front casters enhances turning radius and rolling comfort
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Brake cables routed inside the frame add safety and convenience