Pride® Jazzy Passport | FDA Class II Medical Device
The Pride Jazzy Passport is the newest flagship foldable wheelchair, it is easy to use and even easier to transport. Whether you need a second chair for quick travel instead of a larger wheelchair, or simply want a convenient, easy-to-transport power wheelchair for daily usage, the Passport will do the job.
This light weight wheelchair features a large 11″ rear solid tires and a 3″ ground clearance for an optimal outdoor riding experience. The passport also has an optional 10Ah travel battery, making this lightweight wheelchair to safe for airplane travels!
Prices listed are base prices.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 3.6 mph maximum speed
- 24.25″ turning radius
- Up to 8.6 miles (220 lbs.); up to 7.9 miles (250 lbs.)
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Easy-access free-wheel lever
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
- Available with your a 10.4 AH or 18 AH lithium-ion air safe travel battery** (**Check with your airline before flying.)
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
**Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Jazzy® Passport and its lithium ion battery are permitted.