Karman XO-202 Stand-Up Power Wheelchair
The Karman XO-202 Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair. By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone.
Please note $8950 is the base price.
The ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis. The chair features comfortable seat and back gel cushions, along with height and angle adjustable footrests. The chair runs off of 2 (12V) batteries, and has a 25 mile range, and the armrests are rotating, concave, and feature the controller on the right end.
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concave Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V. 320W
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- 14″ Rear Flat Free Rear Wheels
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs. w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
Seat Width – 14 inch., 16 inch., 18 inch.
Seat Depth – 18 inch.,19 inch., 20 inch.
Armrest Height – 8.5 inch.
Seat Height – 25 inch.
Back Height – 19 inch.
Overall Height – 40 inch. (30 inch when back folded)
Overall Width – 25 inch., 26 1/2 inch.
Overall Length – 42 inch.
Turning Radius – 25 degrees
Weight Capacity – 250 lbs.