Fencia Stair Lifting Motorized Climbing Wheelchair
This electric stair chair mainly uses to transfer patients in high-rise buildings up and down stairs. It only needs one person to operate. The unique track structure is convenient and safe when the stretcher goes down the stairs.
Features: stretchable front rails, footrest, headrest, foldable push bars, armrest etc. Detachable battery for easier charging; lockable with keys for anti-theft. Foldable design.
Climbing Ability: 80 Floors on one charge
Load Capacity: 356LBS
Powerful 120W motor, 24V 13.9A rechargeable battery
Electrically lift/down stairs at a speed of 0.8m/s
Upgraded seat belt to ensure safety & anti-dropping
Support Max. 160kg (356LBS) load.
Front 360° caster and back wheels to move & stop any place
Many practical functions: stretchable front rails, footrest, headrest, foldable push bars, armrest etc.
Detachable battery for easier charging and lockable with keys for anti-theft
Foldable design, this stair chair lifts for seniors is space-saving for trunk & storage
· Motor: 200W 24V 13.9A
· Output: 20-29.4V
· Working life: 3-5 years,it can be charged 800 times
· Bearing load:160-180kgs
· Climbing Speed:0.8m/s
· Climbing Height: 80 floors
· Staircase Depth: routinely
· Angle Platform Size: 90cm*90cm（35.4*35.4inch）
· Safety Brake System: electromagnetic brake
· Climbing Lighting: no
· Authorized Operation Chip: lithium batteries
· Power Supply Indication: Yes
· Climbing Mode: track mode
· Wheelchair Support Roller: front wheel70mm; rear wheel125mm
· Noise Size: less than 50 dB
· Assembly Mode: Workers flow
· Net Weight: 30kg
· Gross weight: 34kg
· Expand Size: 1230*510*1590mm（48.4*20.1*62.6inch）
· Packing size of wooden case: 1120*580*350mm（44.1*22.8*13.8inch）